Build skills on your childcare team. Build trust with parents.
As the leader of a childcare center, you know there is nothing more important than the trust placed in you by parents. That’s why we offer CDA preparation training for employees of partnering childcare centers. Because when you help your childcare staff gain new skills, parents notice — and so do employees, which is why a CDA preparation course is one of the best ways to retain your best staff.
Child Development Associate Prep Program
- Start date – Rolling registration
- Courses – Online, self-paced
- End date – 1-year flexible course term
- Designed with a regionally accredited college/public benefit corporation
Proud partner of the Council for Professional Recognition.
Collegis Professional’s CDA preparation training is designed to help your employees pass the test the first time they take it. For childcare centers, we can create a plan to communicate the process and value of CDA preparation training to your employees. We also offer volume-based group discounts.
Why Collegis Professional
- Flexible, self-paced curriculum
- Interactive lessons and quizzes
- Project-based assessments
- Designed with an accredited higher education institution
- Help children develop with developmentally appropriate practices (DAP)
- Differentiate instruction by age, developmental stage and culture
- Guide child behavior to support social and behavioral development
- Communicate and collaborate with families to support their child’s development
- Evaluate student performance
- Offer help via phone, email and web conference
- Check on student progress regularly
- Proactively reach out to struggling students